DirtyCodez.Net
This Is Our Final Stand Here This Is It
DirtyCodez.Net
This Is Our Final Stand Here This Is It
DirtyCodez.Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DirtyCodez.Net

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSIDPatch 1.0 (Change Your PS ID for PlayStation Network)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty_Ace

Dirty_Ace

PSIDPatch 1.0 (Change Your PS ID for PlayStation Network) Empty
PostSubject: PSIDPatch 1.0 (Change Your PS ID for PlayStation Network)   PSIDPatch 1.0 (Change Your PS ID for PlayStation Network) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:04 am

Another move forward was made today by the boys over at ps3news to quote:

Today stoker25 has released PSIDPatch 1.0 which allows users to change their PS ID's for PlayStation Network, however, PSGroove.com (linked above) notes that you must change them to a valid PSN ID versus a random Console ID as follows:

Download: PSIDPatch 1.0 with Source Code
http://lilnx.li/f555

"Changing your PSID to a fake one would protect your console from being permanently banned. However, reports are coming in that using a made up Console ID does not allow you on PSN. This probably means you'd need to swap your ID with another legitimate one."

To quote: Saw Mathiuelh talking about swapping PSIDs on his twitter, as soon as I saw him talking about extracting one from an LV2 dump I knew it would be possible to patch

PSID is your PlayStation's unique identifier to Sony, this program will patch the loaded PSID in memory to one of your choice. This won't permanently patch your PSID, but should let you fool PSN. Best way to try this is for somebody with a banned PS3 to try changing it and going online.

Made and tested on a 3.41 PS3... if your using a different version and patching doesn't work properly please contact me and we'll work out a fix.

Features:

• Shows you current PSID
• Patch PSID from dev_usb/psid.txt
• Choose USB to load from
• (should add) Save PSID to dev_usb/orig_psid.txt

This uses the peek and poke syscalls in order to patch your PSID. Please make sure your using a payload which uses them (PL3 dev for example)

Usage:

Create a text file called psid.txt on root of your USB
Put 32 hex characters inside (e.g. 1234567890ABCDEFFEDCBA0987654321)
Install package
Run PSIDPatch
Select USB with Up/Down
Press X to patch.

Technical Stuff:

PSID starts at 0x800000000044A18C in memory (3.41), it is 16 bytes long.

Thanks
Mathieulh/RichDevX - bragging about PSID stuff on twitter, if it was a private convo I never would of started this
user - Fixing CFWLoad code so no SCE confidential stuff is included, thanks man
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtyCodez.Net :: Other Systems :: PS3-
Jump to: